If you are looking at building a new website, one of the essential points to consider finding a reliable and efficient hosting service .
However, finding a fast host at a reasonable cost is not easy. The market is flooded with plenty of web hosting companies offering different features and plans.
At Digimark, we are currently using three hosting platforms, Name Hero, Bluehost, and HostGator.
Throughout this post, we will focus on the Name Hero review for 2021, our newest addition to our web hosting lineup.
What Does Name Hero Offer
Name Hero is offering high-speed web hosting services for both small and large websites alike utilizing the litespeed web server.
Unlike many other providers, Name Hero uses cloud technology that is optimized to load fast and can manage high volume traffic without losing any speed.
Name Hero has typically pushed their reseller packages, but also provide shared, reseller, and VPS hosting.
Throughout this Name Hero Review, we will take a look at each plan and what is included.
Shared Litespeed Web Server Hosting Plans
NameHero provides fast low cost cloud hosting. Name Hero separates itself from other hosting companies by stating how many visitors each plan can handle.
Name Hero does not try to sell you the “Unlimited” Everything Plans that most providers push.
So there is no hidden upcharge if you begin to receive a lot of visitors to your site.
The hosting plans come with a free SSL certificate as most quality hosts are now doing.
In addition to that, Name Hero provides a complimentary domain name, backups each night, free website migration, and one-click WordPress installation along with a 99.9% uptime promise.
Watch the Name Hero Video Below!
Another benefit of going with Name Hero is that all shared plans are accompanied with free malware scanning and proactive brute-force attack protection, to help keep your site safe from hackers!
Each plan provides a different number of websites that you can host, the amount of RAM, and the number of CPU bases included.
Shared Hosting Pricing and Plans
Name Hero hosting comes in 4 different tiers:
- Starter Cloud – best for hosting a website that receives up to 10000 visitors/month. You can also host a single site and get access to the features indicated above.
- Plus Cloud – suited for hosting a site that receives up to 25000 monthly visitors. Hosting for up to 6 websites with the Plus Cloud plan (this is our current plan).
- Turbo Cloud – best for hosting a site with up to 50000 visitors/month. This plan will host an unlimited number of sites.
- Business Cloud – this plan hosts an unlimited number of websites and supports up to 100000 visitors monthly.
Name Hero has specialized in the reseller cloud hosting industry over the past years, this package is a great way to earn extra income, especially if you are a web agency or freelancer.
Each reseller plan is the fully white-labeled meaning you can add your brand and Company name in place of the Name Hero logo, as well as set your own hosting prices.
Once you choose a reseller package you like, you can use WHMCS to automate the process or set up manually in the reseller manager.
You will get the benefit of regular nightly backups to ensure your clients and your own websites are safe if you should have a problem.
Also, each of the plans includes a complimentary eNom reseller account. This feature allows clients to register and purchase domain names with a hosting package.
The reseller plan also includes 24/7 round the clock support, and they will help migrate your reseller account for free.
Related Article: Getresponse Review
Reseller Pricing and Plans
Name Hero offers 3 reseller Cloud hosting Services.
- Starter – the most affordable plan is the Starter, which is great if you’re just starting out with reseller plan. The starter plan includes a free domain, free SSL for all accounts, and the added bonus to host an unlimited amount of sites. The plan includes 50GB SSD storage and 500GB of monthly bandwidth.
- Corporate – The step up from the Starter plan is the Corporate package, including all the features mentioned above, but also includes a complimentary WHMCS license as well as a complimentary dedicated IP. The plan includes 100GB of SSD storage along with 2,000GB of bandwidth monthly.
- Entrepreneur – last but not least, the Entrepreneur Plan includes a free domain, free SSL certificates, and the ability to host an unlimited number of customers. However, this plan does not include a WHMCS license, but it does allow for 75GB SSD storage and 2,000GB of monthly bandwidth.
Related Article: Clickfunnels vs Getresponse
As I mentioned above, Name Hero provides VPS hosting on top of shared and reseller plans.
Like the high speed cloud web hosting, NameHero uses SSD protected by RAID10 and offers nightly backups, free domain, and free automatic SSL certificates.
VPS is the perfect hosting solution for when your website starts receiving more than 100000 visitors/month or when you have outgrown your reseller account and makes it easy to scale up the allocated bandwidth, disk space, and memory based on website demands.
Name Hero’s VPS plan is fully managed by NamHero so you don’t have to worry about applying software and updates yourself.
The support team will manage all aspects of the Operating System to make sure your server is up-to-date and protects you against the latest security threats.
If you want to migrate from your current hosting provider, NameHero’s support team will migrate up to 10 websites for no cost within the first 30 days of opening your account as long as your old host utilizes a cPanel.
Name Hero VPS Package provides four plans.
- Hero 2GB – the most affordable plan allows for 30GB of SSD storage, 2GB of RAM, and up to 5TB of web traffic. Also, you receive a free cPanel license, 2 CPU cores, and 2 dedicated IPs.
- Hero 4GB – the 4GB plan allows for 60GB of storage, and 4GB of RAM allowing 5TB of bandwidth. It also includes the features mentioned above.
- Hero 6GB – this plan allows for 90GB of storage, 6GB of RAM with 5TB of bandwidth. It also includes the features mentioned above but gives you 4 CPU cores.
- Hero 8GB – the 8GB plan provides 120GB of storage and 8GB of RAM with 5TB of bandwidth. Aside from the features above, it comes with 6 CPU cores.
All of the VPS plans include 99.9% uptime.
Is NameHero Fast?
A word on the speed of Namehero Hosting: In our tests, NameHero ranked #1 in server response and page loading. Their servers responded blazing fast while their pages loaded in a snap.
If you’re looking for a low-priced option that offers fast page loading and server response times, NameHero is worth consideration.
Name Hero offers 24/7 round the clock support available by phone, email, and/or live chat.
The NameHero website includes an extensive knowledge base with articles, help guides, and an FAQ section that will take care of the issue more times than not.
If you’ve been looking to switch web hosts and decreasing your website load times at the same time, I would give NameHero a try.
They offer affordable hosting plans, blazing-fast speeds, 24/7 customer support, and provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee.