Bluehost is owned by EIG- Endurance International Group, founded in 2003. The web host is well known for its Shared hosting plans. The plans are affordable, and the service provided goes beyond the low price.
They also provide country-specific sites, offering specific targeted services. Based on the many threads I have frequented over the years, Bluehost has been one of the most mentioned and popular web hosts in the industry.
Related Article: Namehero Review 2020
This article will outline Digimark London’s Bluehost Review 2020 and give you the pros and cons we feel comes with the web hosting platform.
Search For Domain Below!
Users are generally happy with the hosting service, especially considering the lower entry price they are paying. WordPress also recommends Bluehost as the CMS’s official web host provider.
Bluehost also offers great features to make the host our recommended WordPress hosting provider. The support is 24/7 and we have always had our issues answered promptly. Bluehost provides support via live chat, email, or phone.
We currently have 10 websites with Bluehost and have found the one-click WordPress installation easy and fast within minutes. All of your Domains/websites are controlled from the intuitive Dashboard.
There is user-friendly access to the Cpanel where you can control all of your domains, databases, websites, FTP account, email accounts, and more.
The ability to Scale is a notable feature of Bluehost. You can get started with an entry-level plan.
As the website grows, you can move your site to a VPS or dedicated server. Also, there is a secure money-back guarantee that provides you with a full refund at any time.
Bluehost offers the following three hosting plans.
Plans come with a free domain and unmetered bandwidth.
- The basic plan entry price is $3.95 per month, providing hosting for one website, and includes 50 GB of web space, five parked domains, twenty-five sub-domains, and five email accounts.
- The plus/choice plus plans come in at $5.95/month, allowing unlimited websites, unmetered web space, unlimited parked domains, sub-domains, and email accounts (Digimark London uses the Premium Plan.
- Shared hosting is Bluehost’s most popular plan, but it also provides cloud hosting which is also extremely popular.
- A dedicated WordPress hosting plan is also offered at Bluehost, which will manage everything related to WordPress.
- Aside from the VPS hosting plans, Bluehost offers a WooCommerce plan, that takes care of all your e-commerce requirements.
- We have always thought that Bluehost has one of the top support teams for any software/hosting companies, experienced and fast, the support is second to none.
Related Article: Getresponse Review
- The cPanel inside the Bluehost dashboard is easy to navigate and very newbie-friendly.
- Reasonable Pricing
- The servers maintain a good uptime rate.
- Free add-ons like domain, instant setup and $200 worth bonus are also added features.
- The performance offered in the Shared plans is not the best.
10 Reasons to buy
- Great customer support (best in the industry)
- Price is competitive compared to others
- The user experience we have found to be very positive in comparison to other hosting platforms
- Lots of extra features offered
- User-Friendly dashboard
- One-Click WordPress Install
- Perfect entry-level hosting for new website owners
- Free SSL
- Easy to navigate platform
- Responsive support team with great communication
Related Article: Clickfunnels vs Getresponse
1 Reason not to buy
- Not the top-performing web host for server speed (not bad though)
- Free SSL Certificate
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Multiple Server Location
- Backup & Monitoring
- Popular Applications With 1-Click
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- Free Website Builder
- VPS Hosting
- Free Domain
- Cloud Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
Related Article: Bluehost vs Namehero!
At Digimark we have been using Bluehost for the past five years and found the web host company to provide excellent shared hosting services for the price of the monthly plan that we are on (Choice Plus).
I would have to say that customer support is the best we have dealt with so far in comparison with Name Hero and Host Gator. The other two web hosts provide spotty support at best.
Load times with Bluehost can be a little slower than others, but for the number of visitors we have to our sites, that issue does not really affect the SEO or user experience.
I hope that this Bluehost Review for 2020 has helped you understand the platform and get a better idea of the web host as a whole. I would definitely recommend Bluehost.